Author Topic: New sleep timer update not working?  (Read 238 times)

buffettck

New sleep timer update not working?
« on: 07:09:52 | 20 October, 2017 »
Man, am I having a lot of problems with this radio.  LOL

The latest update, which I have, says you can change the default time for the sleep timer under the clock/alarm menu.  I don't even have a selection for that.  All I can change is the default snooze time, which does work.  But, when I hit the sleep timer button on top of the radio, it always defaults to 0:10.  I'd really like that update feature to work.  Thanks.

buffettck

Re: New sleep timer update not working?
« Reply #1 on: 08:47:39 | 20 October, 2017 »
It was a mistake on Grace's part.  They got the description wrong.  Got this in an email about this topic this morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right after I sent that I realized there was a typo in my software updated email

Please change this:

·         Sleep timer: The default sleep timer is automatically set for 10 minutes an you can always change it when the menu pops up. We have now added the ability to adjust the sleep timer default setting. So you can make it 5,10,20 etc.  You can still change it when you press the sleep timer to anything you want .. this is just a new master default setting.  You can find this setting in the Radio settings menu, then go into the Clock, Alarm/Snooze menu.

To:
·         Snooze timer: The default snooze timer is automatically set for 10 minutes an you can always change it when the menu pops up. We have now added the ability to adjust the snooze timer default setting. So you can make it 5,10,20 etc.  You can still change it when you press the snooze timer to anything you want .. this is just a new master default setting.  You can find this setting in the Radio settings menu, then go into the Clock, Alarm/Snooze menu.

Regards,

Greg

anything