Author Topic: Mondo Plus stations  (Read 281 times)

TuneNut

• Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 52.0.2743.116 Chrome 52.0.2743.116
Mondo Plus stations
« on: 14:39:22 | 07 July, 2017 »
Just got a Mondo Plus. The person who ordered it didn't realize it's such a new model (thought he was ordering another Mondo). So far, we like it!

The only question at this point is about radio stations. I could not find two well-known French news stations on the list of stations: France Info and France Culture. If they are included anywhere, please let me know where. Or if it's possible to request to have stations added, where can that be done?

Thanks.

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 59.0.3071.115 Chrome 59.0.3071.115
Re: Mondo Plus stations
« Reply #1 on: 16:12:10 | 07 July, 2017 »
I asked Greg Fadul at Grace Digital how to go about requesting station adds to the Mondo Plus and he said,

" . . . Prior to requesting a station to be added please look in all of the radio's station folders. For example on the Mondo+ in addition to the Grace Internet radio station database that is in the Internet radio selection, there is a CBS radio, BBC radio, iHeartRadio, and NPR radio section in the music services folder. 95% of the stations currently suggested stations are in one of those sections.

Additionally, on http://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com web site after you register on the upper left hand column please select search.  When searching for a station and you don't know what the provider is Grace, BBC, NPR etc leave the provider field blank and also leave the country etc and all other fields blank. This will search our entire database.   If you find your stations you can add it to your my stations folder at that time and it will show up on your radio.

If you cannot find your station please select 'help' and then there is a section called 'request a station'.  That is where you make suggestions.

We are currently swamped so adding stations right now is taking a while. You can also add them to your my streams section if you know the correct streaming URL."

Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps
The following users thanked this post: Greg

TuneNut

• Browser:
« Reply #2 on: 09:42:55 | 08 July, 2017 »
I asked Greg Fadul at Grace Digital how to go about requesting station adds to the Mondo Plus and he said,

" . . . Prior to requesting a station to be added please look in all of the radio's station folders. For example on the Mondo+ in addition to the Grace Internet radio station database that is in the Internet radio selection, there is a CBS radio, BBC radio, iHeartRadio, and NPR radio section in the music services folder. 95% of the stations currently suggested stations are in one of those sections.

Additionally, on http://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/ web site after you register on the upper left hand column please select search.  When searching for a station and you don't know what the provider is Grace, BBC, NPR etc leave the provider field blank and also leave the country etc and all other fields blank. This will search our entire database.   If you find your stations you can add it to your my stations folder at that time and it will show up on your radio.

If you cannot find your station please select 'help' and then there is a section called 'request a station'.  That is where you make suggestions.

We are currently swamped so adding stations right now is taking a while. You can also add them to your my streams section if you know the correct streaming URL."

Thanks for asking Greg. I tried Search and even though it found one of the stations (France Culture, part of Public/NPR) and I added it to my Favorites, I cannot find it on the Mondo+. Perhaps it's a matter of time until certain issues are resolved?

FWIW, this link is dead for me mystationsplus.gracedigital.com, but this one that was posted in another thread here works https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com and this is where I searched for the stations. I'll check to see if mystationsplus.gracedigital.com works later today or tomorrow. Maybe that's where I need to add the stations instead?

In the meantime, I'll try "Request a Station" and hope the stations get added in future. Fortunately, I can still listen to them on my other two Grace Digital radios as well as on my phone :-)

Thanks.

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
  • Browser:
« Reply #3 on: 10:04:53 | 08 July, 2017 »
Sorry I can't be of more use, but I don't actually own a Mondo Plus, so I can't say what it displays.  From what I understand from the instructions, to save a new station, after registering your radio you go to http://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/, log in, then add the streaming url for the station that you want to list to the "my stations" folder.  Then go to your radio, scroll to "internet radio," then to "my stuff." and your station should then show up on the radio.  In other words, you never use mystationsplus.gracedigital.com because they decided not to use that link, for some reason.
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

TuneNut

• Browser:
« Reply #4 on: 12:13:35 | 08 July, 2017 »
Sorry I can't be of more use, but I don't actually own a Mondo Plus, so I can't say what it displays.  From what I understand from the instructions, to save a new station, after registering your radio you go to http://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/, log in, then add the streaming url for the station that you want to list to the "my stations" folder.  Then go to your radio, scroll to "internet radio," then to "my stuff." and your station should then show up on the radio.  In other words, you never use mystationsplus.gracedigital.com because they decided not to use that link, for some reason.

You have been helpful  :) .

I could not get the website to add any stations or streaming url's. Will try again in a few days in case they are still working on the website.

Thanks.

Greg

• Browser:
« Reply #5 on: 16:36:25 | 24 July, 2017 »
mystationsplus.gracedigital.com  is not a active URL.  Whoeever posted made a mistake.

myradiosplus.gracedigital.com is the correct link.