Author Topic: Reciva station database added to Mondo Plus portal  (Read 150 times)

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 60.0.3112.113 Chrome 60.0.3112.113
Reciva station database added to Mondo Plus portal
« on: 11:31:02 | 15 September, 2017 »
Grace Digital has added all stations currently in the Reciva database to the portal at https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/  So, if you want to listen to a station that's available on Reciva that you cannot find elsewhere, you can use the portal to add it to "my stations."  Search the Reciva database then click "add to favorites" then add it to the folder where you want it to appear on the radio.
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

Paul Webster

• Mac OS X Mac OS X
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
Re: Reciva station database added to Mondo Plus portal
« Reply #1 on: 00:59:54 | 16 September, 2017 »
Is there any synchronisation being maintained between the two systems?
Reciva-based Logik IR100 and Tangent Quattro MKII plus 4 Logitech (ex-Slimdevices) Squeezebox and 1 old Turtlebeach Audiotron, handful of O2 Jogglers and some Raspberry Pis

Solo2

• Administrator
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 60.0.3112.113 Chrome 60.0.3112.113
« Reply #2 on: 03:29:46 | 16 September, 2017 »
Not as I understand it.  I believe that Grace only had permission to do a one-time listing of Reciva database and not to continuously sync up with it.  The purpose is to allow existing customers who have the Grace's Reciva radios to add to "my stations" on their newly-bought Mondo Plus any favorite stations they cannot find in the Mondo Plus's database.  So, now it's possible to choose stations from Reciva, Live365, Shoutcast and the Mondo Plus's native database and add them to "my stations."
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

Solo2

• Administrator
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 61.0.3163.100 Chrome 61.0.3163.100
« Reply #3 on: 16:49:38 | 11 October, 2017 »
Not as I understand it.  I believe that Grace only had permission to do a one-time listing of Reciva database and not to continuously sync up with it.  The purpose is to allow existing customers who have the Grace's Reciva radios to add to "my stations" on their newly-bought Mondo Plus any favorite stations they cannot find in the Mondo Plus's database.  So, now it's possible to choose stations from Reciva, Live365, Shoutcast and the Mondo Plus's native database and add them to "my stations."

Edit to the above.  I received this from Greg Fadul at Grace Digital:

"By the way, we are actually not using the Reciva database on our web site, we linked to their database via our API. So we are not synching with their database but actually linking to it real time .. so any updates Reciva makes will show up when searching on my web site …

I write this in response to your comment.  Thanks again for all your help. "