Author Topic: Daily giveaways exclusively at Power Kiss 101 web radio  (Read 3016 times)

magickiss77

Power Kiss 101 is the best radio station ever! They play only the best music, every single day and even on holidays! Tune in for a chance to win unbelievable prizes through the Power Kiss 101 Contest giveaways. Currently, they have teamed up with Holiday Cruise Line specifically to give away dream holidays on a Bahamas Island Cruise! All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic giveaway, is to visit powerkiss101.com and listen to their live streaming radio.

So what do you think of Power Kiss 101? You’re not listening to them yet? Then head over there now! They announce the contests at random times throughout the day, so if you’re not listening, you’re not winning!

The great thing is that you don’t always have to be on their website to listen to them. Their radio widget breaks away and works like a music player. So now you can listen to great music while still working on other projects.

They even have a live chat system that allows you to interact with the DJs of Power Kiss 101. Send them requests for your favorite track, and get your tune listed in their special top ten music chart!

So go listen to some great music and don’t forget to take advantage of Power Kiss 101 Cruise Contest taking place right now!

castalla

• Administrator
Re: Daily giveaways exclusively at Power Kiss 101 web radio
« Reply #1 on: 15:51:25 | 19 May, 2015 »
Unable to provide a decent radio service, they turn themselves into another cheapskate lottery outfit. 

Crap.
ARTICLE 50 - NOT IN MY NAME

Dogmatix

« Reply #2 on: 22:15:46 | 19 May, 2015 »
Power Kiss 101 is the best radio station ever!
You've got to be kidding!

They play only the best music
Best? Not even close to being miles away from 'best'. Music? Well, that's a matter of opinion.

So what do you think of Power Kiss 101?
Ummmm.... how can I put this whilst staying within the realms of good taste and politeness?

You’re not listening to them yet?
How? They're not listed at Reciva, nor on vTuner, so I couldn't listen to this internet radio station any on my internet radio devices, even if I wanted to.

Then head over there now! [...] The great thing is that you don’t always have to be on their website to listen to them. Their radio widget breaks away and works like a music player. So now you can listen to great music while still working on other projects.
Oh! You mean I would have to sit at my computer to listen to them? Well, that sucks. Kind of limits what "other projects" their listeners can work on, too.
Just out of curiosity, I did fire up my PC and point my browser to this station. For about two minutes. That's all I could stand. This station's idea of 'the best music' and mine are on opposite sides of the galaxy.

So go listen to some great music
Excellent idea - I'll do just that. I'll listen to Serenade Radio, or maybe Linn Jazz, or perhaps Linn Classical. On my internet radio.
Radios in use: Roberts Stream 93i & SB1 (×2),  Revo Pixis RX, Hama DIT2010, IR110 & DIR3500, Technisat 520, Sangean WFR-29C.

Alan E Hill

• Oh! That British Bloke ...
  • Administrator
  • That British Bloke ...
    • Oh! That British Bloke ...
« Reply #3 on: 03:48:19 | 20 May, 2015 »
Power Kiss 101 is the best radio station ever!

@magickiss77, I think you're missing the point of this forum.

May I remind you of this part of the Registration Agreement you have just subscribed to:

"Spam, flooding, advertisements ... chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

Good luck with your radio station.

Looks like you'll need it.
Alan | That British Bloke Listening in Navarumsunk, NJ, USA, where all the women are strong, all the men good-looking, and all the children above average
Listening to LiquidLounge
Sangean WFR-20 / RCR-8 | Grace IR2600 | Alexa | Google Home
dumnonia.us

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
« Reply #4 on: 03:56:56 | 20 May, 2015 »
You're already lucky the boss saw this before me. I'd just have deleted it.
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

Keenite

« Reply #5 on: 10:10:09 | 20 May, 2015 »
I herewith proclaim myself to be the best person ever, surely not even the Forum Agreement can negate that obvious fact....

anything