Author Topic: email associated with Reciva account  (Read 2126 times)

eboepple

email associated with Reciva account
« on: 19:41:01 | 19 July, 2016 »
The email I've had associated with my Reciva account will soon be defunct. Can anyone tell me how to contact Reciva to change the email associated with my account? (I really don't want to have to start an entirely new account; too much like work to have to find all my stations again). 

drgeoff

Re: email associated with Reciva account
« Reply #1 on: 22:26:57 | 19 July, 2016 »
Logging in to radios.reciva.com is done with your username, not your email address so a change of the latter does not affect any of your radio personalisations.

As far as I can see, the only time the email address needs to work is if you forget the password and request a reset.

Dude111

« Reply #2 on: 09:00:01 | 18 September, 2016 »
Welcome to the site :)

dh

• Former Reciva Engineer
« Reply #3 on: 00:52:06 | 19 September, 2016 »
The email I've had associated with my Reciva account will soon be defunct. Can anyone tell me how to contact Reciva to change the email associated with my account? (I really don't want to have to start an entirely new account; too much like work to have to find all my stations again).

If you send an email to support@reciva.com we can change your email address. As others have said, we only use email if you need a password reset. We'll just need to check it's you by asking you to confirm some details of a radio in your possession, then we can make the update.
Views my own, not my previous employer's. I'll help where I can but this is not an official support channel.

hamishseamus

« Reply #4 on: 01:46:49 | 01 June, 2018 »
Is the procedure described here (send email to support@reciva.com to request change) still valid?

Is there another way to request email change?

There are reports in other threads on this site that "support@reciva.com" is not working any more.

I did send an email requesting change to support@reciva.com anyway but have not had any reply after several days

Thanks

Paul Webster

« Reply #5 on: 03:06:27 | 01 June, 2018 »
Somebody else was able to get the "beta" firmware this week by using that email address so it does appear to reach a real person.
Perhaps try again and make clear in the subject that it is a repeat request.
Reciva-based Logik IR100 and Tangent Quattro MKII plus lots of Logitech (ex-Slimdevices) Squeezebox and 2 old Turtlebeach Audiotron, handful of O2 Jogglers and some Raspberry Pis

hamishseamus

« Reply #6 on: 13:26:31 | 04 June, 2018 »
I decided to give it a few more days, before sending a reminder.

And this morning I received an acknowledgement from "info@receiva.com", stating that this would be passed on to the "accounts department" to make the change in e-mail address.

Checked my profile this afternoon, and the change had been made.

So the procedure outlined in this thread still works. Just give it some time.

Thanks for your help.