Author Topic: 4 sharpfinned MX-200i, remote, PSU and 4 x Reciva-compatible Big Easy Remotes  (Read 2538 times)

digitaltoast

Bargain time! I have 4 sharpfinned M&S Piano Black Vistron MX-200i Reciva internet radios for sale. See attachments for pics.
All have been sharpfinned and have a custom welcome message, so you'll probably want to reflash them.
They come with PSUs and remotes, and all four work - see image, connected to Wifi and working as on 27/12/2016.

PLUS 4 x Reciva-compatible Big Easy Remotes, with programming instruction sheet for these remotes to work with the Vistrons.
Haven't fully tested the remotes, but no reason why they shouldn't work.

Courier will be £10. Above that, just make me a sensible/reasonable offer. By "sensible" I don't mean "I'll give you a fiver for it".

Payment by Paypal. I can give references if needed, or I can give you my ebay profile where I've sold others of these radios.

[attachment deleted by admin]

digitaltoast

Come on folks, last few days to grab this bargain for a song before I let the vultures on ebay pick it over in the new year!

Don't miss this great opportunity to grab what could become a heritage family heirloom.

"Grandpa, what's that?".

"It's a Reciva radio. I bought some from a bloke on a forum, and that's how I made my fortune. After the apocalypse, those radios and my Nokia 3210 were the only ways we had left of communication. And that's how I met your grandmother".