Author Topic: Nothing under "my stations" on the radio?  (Read 674 times)

buffettck

Nothing under "my stations" on the radio?
« on: 05:33:34 | 20 October, 2017 »
I have six saved radio stations on my Mondo+.  When I look under "my stations" on the unit itself, it says "empty".  Where are my stations actually listed and when I get more stations than the number of preset buttons, where would those be listed so I could select them?  Thanks!

ShortWave Dave

• Dave's Homemade Radios
Re: Nothing under "my stations" on the radio?
« Reply #1 on: 06:05:52 | 20 October, 2017 »
Hello Friend,
On my Mondo +, From the main screen, I select Internet Radio, then I look for My Stuff, and then Saved Stations.

Your actual station location may vary depending on where in the database you saved them to. The database can be accessed at https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/login ,if you already haven't been there.
If it is your first time there, you need to register your Mondo+ radio on the database. You then search for stations on the database and store them there. Then the radio will see them, the next time you turn on the set.

Hope that helps.
Dave
Dave-N2DS, Google Home, Alexa, Mondo, Encore Plus.

buffettck

« Reply #2 on: 06:31:21 | 20 October, 2017 »
Thanks for the quick response!  I've already registered it.  In fact, that's the first thing I did after updating the firmware.  As for my stations, I just looked them up on the radio and saved them to the preset buttons right there.  Seems like I should be able to find a listing for those on the radio itself, especially when I get more stations than the number of preset buttons.  I do see the stations listed under "my stations" in my on-line Grace internet account.  Just wondering how to get those actually on to the radio.

buffettck

« Reply #3 on: 06:42:01 | 20 October, 2017 »
I just searched for and saved two podcasts in the on-line app, too.  Nothing shows up on my actual radio under "my podcasts" or "saved podcasts".  Pretty frustrating as I don't want to have to spin the name in every single time.

buffettck

« Reply #4 on: 08:31:05 | 20 October, 2017 »
Figured it out.

I deleted my radio and re-registered it my Grace account and it started working.  Maybe I had a typo before.  Who knows.  But, what I did notice is that the Grace on-line account will accept anything for a serial number and not tell you that it's invalid.  You can literally type anything you want and it will save and list as just another radio.  Usually when you register a device, it checks the inputted information against a database and tells you if it's valid or not, if it's already been registered to another person, etc.

ShortWave Dave

• Dave's Homemade Radios
« Reply #5 on: 08:50:53 | 20 October, 2017 »
Congrats on getting it working.
I never thought about what would happen if an incorrect serial were entered.
Enjoy your Mondo+ (I'm buying a second one soon.)

Dave
Dave-N2DS, Google Home, Alexa, Mondo, Encore Plus.

buffettck

« Reply #6 on: 09:14:21 | 20 October, 2017 »
I do like mine.  It's been working great so far after having my favorite stations quit working one-by-one on my old Logitech Squeezebox. 

It is weird that Grace will let you bang in anything for a serial number without confirmation that it's correct or not.

Also, I was a bit irritated that I couldn't change the sleep timer default time like they said you could in the latest update.  Turns out that was a mistake on their part.  It's the SNOOZE timer default time that can be reset.  :D