Author Topic: KNZR Bakersfield no longer accessible  (Read 1200 times)

TuneNut

Re: KNZR Bakersfield no longer accessible
« Reply #15 on: 18:15:57 | 25 February, 2019 »
Solo2 and Larry:

I got the station to work again on both the Mondo and Mondo+ radios. You were right, the second option worked on the Mondo+.

The Allegro has two options for KNZR (KNZR1-AM and KNZR1-FM), but they both just kept cycling between "Connecting" and "Retrying".

When I selected iHeart radio on my iPhone4 that has the Receiva Radio app, it displayed this message:
    Service message
    Invalid request

Looks like Grace Digital was right that I won't be able to get the station using the app or Allegro. Having said this, if anyone has the app and finds a way for either or both the Allegro and/or app, please post again with the details.

Thanks.

Larry2986

« Reply #16 on: 00:04:10 | 26 February, 2019 »
@TuneNut  The mp3 stream I posted in my previous entry works on my Allegro

http://stream.abacast.net/direct/alphacorporate-knzrammp3-ibc4
Grace Radios: Encore, two Mondos, and an Allegro

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
« Reply #17 on: 06:30:21 | 26 February, 2019 »
@TuneNut , Larry's stream plays successfully on the Reciva iOS app from "my streams."
Radios:  2 Grace GDI-IRDT200s, Grace GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000B, 2 Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace  GDI-WHA 7501, Grace GDI-WHA8001, Hama DIT2100MSBT Grace and Reciva iradio apps

TuneNut

« Reply #18 on: 09:46:32 | 26 February, 2019 »
@TuneNut  The mp3 stream I posted in my previous entry works on my Allegro

http://stream.abacast.net/direct/alphacorporate-knzrammp3-ibc4

Although I have an Allegro User's Guide for Model GDI-IRD4000. the instructions to find My Steams do not apply. I can't find My Streams anywhere in the options on the radio. Moreover, I tried to add the stream link you gave here https://radios.reciva.com/reorderservices/step3/103/0, but the website will not add the link.

I think I'll give up on adding KNZR to the Allegro and find another station in that area.

Appreciate all your help a lot!

TuneNut

« Reply #19 on: 09:52:26 | 26 February, 2019 »
@TuneNut , Larry's stream plays successfully on the Reciva iOS app from "my streams."

Solo2:

If this refers to the Receiva Radio app, how do you add a stream? I have the app on an old iPhone4. It's the only reason I kept the phone, as I love the app :-)  I do see a My Streams area but have never added to it. Would I need to do that through iTunes or if not, where/how can I add a stream?

As mentioined to Larry, I've given up on trying to add that station to my Allegro, but if I can add it to the Receive Radio app, I'd like to give it a try. Thanks.

Solo2

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 10:35:30 | 26 February, 2019 »
(1)  Go to Reciva.com  (2) Register there, if you're not, already  (3)  Click on "manage my stuff"  (4)  Click on "my streams"  (5)  On the right, click on "add a new stream."  You'll be prompted to "enter a name for the new entry."  Type KNZR.  (6)  Click on KNZR where it appears in the left panel  (7)  Copy and paste the url that Larry provided in the box that says "stream url."  (VIII) Click on "save." 

When you go to the Reciva iOS app, go to "my streams" and KNZR will appear as a stream that you can play.  It will also appear on your Allegro and you can play it there.
Radios:  2 Grace GDI-IRDT200s, Grace GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000B, 2 Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace  GDI-WHA 7501, Grace GDI-WHA8001, Hama DIT2100MSBT Grace and Reciva iradio apps

TuneNut

« Reply #21 on: 11:36:03 | 26 February, 2019 »
Thanks. I had manually entered/typed the station name in the Stream Name box rather than wait to be prompted to enter a name. It's working on the iPhone4!!

I still don't know where/how to find stream on the Allegro. The options I see are: Internet Radio, Personal Radio, Podcasts, My Stuff, Media Player, Alarm Clock and Settings.

In My Stuff, the options are:  My Stations, DAR.FM (no idea what that is), My Local Stations, WeatherBug and My History.

In My Stuff, it lists radio stations I've listened to in the past.

Thanks.

Solo2

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 11:57:14 | 26 February, 2019 »
"My streams" will show up under "My stuff."  "My streams" probably hasn't shown up on your radio before because you had no streams listed there.  But now you do.  So try power cycling the radio and see if "my streams" shows up under "My stuff."

TuneNut

« Reply #23 on: 12:05:27 | 26 February, 2019 »
"My streams" will show up under "My stuff."  "My streams" probably hasn't shown up on your radio before because you had no streams listed there.  But now you do.  So try power cycling the radio and see if "my streams" shows up under "My stuff."

I had tried a reboot (power down) before my last posting but it didn't work. Maybe I didn't wait long enough (about 20 seconds). This time I powered down and waited a full minute, and now My Streams has appeared in My Stuff!  :) :) :)

Thanks very much!

Paul Webster

« Reply #24 on: 02:16:00 | 27 February, 2019 »
Those 2 domains resolve to the same IP address (for me - outside USA)
live.wostreaming.net [184.73.226.118]
stream.abacast.net [184.73.226.118]

and the rest of the URL is the same.
So - in theory, if one works then so should the other.
Reciva-based Logik IR100 and Tangent Quattro MKII plus lots of Logitech (ex-Slimdevices) Squeezebox and 2 old Turtlebeach Audiotron, handful of O2 Jogglers and some Raspberry Pis

anything