login

Author Topic: Issue with Pure Connect / The Lounge radios  (Read 1424 times)

LesCornwall

Issue with Pure Connect / The Lounge radios
« on: 05:03:39 | 16 May, 2019 »
From the Pure web page 15/5/19
"We are currently experiencing problems with the Internet radio feature on our Pure Connect radios. When trying to access this feature customers may notice that their radio says "Unable to connect", "Network busy" or "Error connecting to Pure Connect".
The models affected include the Evoke Flow, One Flow, Avanti Flow, Oasis Flow, Sensia, Sensia 200D, Evoke F4 , Contour, Siesta Flow and Sirocco 550.
We are looking into and continuously working to resolve this issue. As soon as we have an update on the situation we will post a further News article.  We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime."
Regards
Pure
1 AE, 1 AS Net008, 2 BT Internet Radios, 3 Intempo GX-01, 2 Logik IR100, 1 Logik Irm1, 2 Morphy Richards 2725, 1 KitSound Surfex (Frontier Silicon), 2 Philips NP1100 (Tunein/RadioTime ) Pure Evoke Flow,Pure One Flow (Pure Connect)

castalla

• Administrator
Re: Issue with Pure Connect / The Lounge radios
« Reply #1 on: 05:51:43 | 16 May, 2019 »
From the Pure web page 15/5/19
"We are currently experiencing problems with the Internet radio feature on our Pure Connect radios. When trying to access this feature customers may notice that their radio says "Unable to connect", "Network busy" or "Error connecting to Pure Connect".
The models affected include the Evoke Flow, One Flow, Avanti Flow, Oasis Flow, Sensia, Sensia 200D, Evoke F4 , Contour, Siesta Flow and Sirocco 550.
We are looking into and continuously working to resolve this issue. As soon as we have an update on the situation we will post a further News article.  We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime."
Regards
Pure

Useful info.  As I reported elsewhere my Flow works seemlessly with LMS upnpbridge plugin.
ARTICLE 50 - NOT IN MY NAME

vinnielo

• RadioFeeds for Reciva
Re: Issue with Pure Connect / The Lounge radios
« Reply #2 on: 07:37:11 | 22 February, 2021 »
With Pure Connect desktop sites pulled and the Pure Connect app no longer pairing with devices, LMS/UPnP seems the only way to go when it comes to keeping the Internet radio side of things on my Pure One Flow going.
http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/reciva/ - a clean and tidy UK & Ireland radio directory for your Reciva Radio. With over 800 Reciva radio owners now signed up.
http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/fs/ - an easy-to-use tool to add a radio station in the UK and Ireland to your Frontier Silicon wi-fi radio.

anything