Author Topic: IRDT200 Issues  (Read 335 times)

roguesam

IRDT200 Issues
« on: 14:06:23 | 27 May, 2019 »
Folks, I had the radio working fine until I swapped routers. I installed a Western Digital N900 and the radio hangs under "My Internet" "finding Gateway". I have tried resetting the radio to factory defaults with no success. I am now getting "invalid DNS". At . the end of my limited abilities. Can anyone help me get this back up?

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
Re: IRDT200 Issues
« Reply #1 on: 16:50:53 | 27 May, 2019 »
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

roguesam

Re: IRDT200 Issues
« Reply #2 on: 21:42:42 | 27 May, 2019 »
I have tried every conceivable combination of entries from auto DHCP to manual configuration of Gateway and DNS settings using the DNS entries from the link above. Also, have logged on to my router's website (192.168.1.1) and have tried manual configuration with those DNS entries. I believe I am on the right path, just have not hit the correct combination yet. Some result in a "port 80connection failure" others in Reciva error. I also have gotten a message of "station list update" but no successful connection. If there were some location that told me what DNS and gateway entry code I need, I know I am close, just no proverbial cigar quite yet.

anything