Author Topic: Colombian radio station "Paisa Estéreo" is not working any longer  (Read 1621 times)

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
Re: Colombian radio station "Paisa Estéreo" is not working any longer
« Reply #15 on: 10:39:57 | 11 December, 2019 »
Ok, thanks.  Sounds a little like our fried cornmeal mush.
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

pruyter

« Reply #16 on: 13:03:06 | 12 December, 2019 »
In the meantime my wife corrected me a little and told me that not only mais flour is involved but also some cheese...

pruyter

« Reply #17 on: 05:49:41 | 13 December, 2019 »
I just took a look on the website of Radiowinkel and especcially I searched for the Roberts Stream 94i and the HAMA DIR3605MSBT.
While the Roberts showed to be able to work with AAC this was not the case with the HAMA.
The HAMA showed the following codes: MP3,WMA,M4A,ADTS,WAV,FLAC and ALAC
The Roberts showed: MP3,WMA,FLAC,AAC,ALAC and WAV.
Well all this codes don't tell me anything, but I remember that Zeewier informed me that Paisa Estéreo uses probably AAC something that was confirmed later on by Dogmatix, He informed me also that his HAMA DIR3500 was able to play Paisa Estéreo.
So the DIR3500 can while the DIR3605 cannot?

Regards,

Peter

zeewier

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 07:50:34 | 13 December, 2019 »
Since ability to play the various versions of AAC is important I suggest you ask the manufacturer Hama to confirm this, see https://nl.hama.com/service/algemene-contactgegevens/contacteer-ons.

Dogmatix

« Reply #19 on: 11:02:25 | 13 December, 2019 »
The HAMA showed the following codes: MP3,WMA,M4A,ADTS,WAV,FLAC and ALAC

So the DIR3500 can while the DIR3605 cannot?

Interesting. I just checked on-line the manuals for both radios, and they both don't list AAC - but my radio does play it, and I am certain that the other one does, too. All Frontier-based radios after a certain firmware level can play AAC, and the two radios we are talking about were brought out by Hama at the same time.

But Hama are quite good with customer service, so if you ask them, I'm sure they'll tell you.
Radios in use: Roberts Stream 93i & SB1 (×2),  Revo Pixis RX, Hama DIT2010, IR110 & DIR3500, Technisat 520, Sangean WFR-29C.

pruyter

« Reply #20 on: 04:32:30 | 19 December, 2019 »
Well I followed the advice to contact both Paisa Estéreo and HAMA via the links provided by Zeewier, but no answer at all!
Paisa Estéreo I contacted more than a week ago but this to no avail!
I contacted HAMA last monday: no reaction. Yesterday I have sent a reminder but still no answer. Service minded? I should think not!

Regards,

Peter

zeewier

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 06:07:11 | 19 December, 2019 »
Maybe there are not many staff at HAMA that speak Dutch. Maybe phone them on the number posted on https://de.hama.com/service if you speak German. Or try English...

pruyter

« Reply #22 on: 06:48:13 | 10 July, 2020 »
Hi all,

after having been searching for a appropiate internet radio I have finally bought one, it concerns a HAMA DIR3605MSBT and I am very pleased with it. It has been a rewarding task to search the internet for the best price. Radiowinkel asked € 369 while BOL.COM wanted € 303 but.... one of the partners of BOL.COM asked € 277,19 and so it became "art&craft"which is a Belgian company.
One day after ordering the device arrived in good order. A nice detail belonging to this radio is the screen with information about the station name, name of the song and name of the singer/group of singers. The sound (speakers) are amazing good.
On top of that Paisa Esteréro is not falling out any more as was the case with my former internet radio.
So a big thank you to all of you and especialy to both Zeewier and Dogmatix.

Regards,

Peter

Dogmatix

« Reply #23 on: 11:47:11 | 10 July, 2020 »
Graag gedaan!
Radios in use: Roberts Stream 93i & SB1 (×2),  Revo Pixis RX, Hama DIT2010, IR110 & DIR3500, Technisat 520, Sangean WFR-29C.

zeewier

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 11:00:56 | 12 July, 2020 »
Ook van mij graag gedaan!