Author Topic: Mondo Elite  (Read 560 times)

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
Re: Mondo Elite
« Reply #30 on: 10:33:00 | 29 June, 2020 »
I think that's $167 US.  At that price, I'd stop my hemming and hawing and just buy it.
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

Solo2

• Administrator
  • On the internet, no one knows whose dog you are.
Re: Mondo Elite
« Reply #31 on: 07:36:10 | 08 July, 2020 »
I was able to get a hold of a Mondo Elite.  After overcoming a problem getting it to connect to the internet due to the shortcomings of my skeezy router, it works fine.  There are no noticeable differences between it and the Mondo Plus that I have discovered.  I understand that the new-and-improved processor in the Elite radio will allow the radio to continue to get annual Google certification in the future and I am hoping that chromecast built-in will work better in the Mondo Elite than it has in the Mondo Plus.  With my Mondo Plus, after several days it becomes impossible to cast to the radio and the radio must be rebooted to get chromecast built-in to work again.  It's too soon yet to say whether the Mondo Elite works better in this regard.
Radios:   Grace GDI-IRA500, 2 GDI-IRDT200s, GDI-IRMS300, Grace IRC6000W, Grace GDI-WHA6001, Grace and Reciva iradio apps

anything