Author Topic: Thanks for looking in...  (Read 920 times)

Alan E Hill

• Oh! That British Bloke ...
  • Administrator
  • That British Bloke ...
    • Oh! That British Bloke ...
Thanks for looking in...
« on: 09:08:54 | 25 September, 2020 »
Thanks to all responding to our newsletter. We're glad you're still around, and hopefully are safely and happily enduring these End Of Days.

The whole technology has transformed since we tagged on to "Internet Radio". I bought my first device in a UK supermarket (2004-ish?) which had this new technology shelf which I think might have been a German franchise, maybe "Tchibo"? I bought this box, and could listen to my prospective partner's local radio, NPR, college/urban/London pirate/etc... radio stations in strange and exotic places...

Since then I've had a dozen or so "internet radio devices", and now things have moved on, and now I listen to what everyone's favourite Spy-In-The-Home, Alexa provides...

As a stranger in a strange land, it's incredible for me to listen to live radio from almost anywhere in the world, and even in my car... And even travelling into NYC on NJT, listening to virtually anything on audio out there in the known universe.

iRadioForum.net is an evolving project... Post here if there's something you'd really like us to embrace... and maybe, how we embrace it...
Alan | That British Bloke colonising Navarumsunk, NJ, USA, where all the women are strong, all the men good-looking, and all the children above average
Today I'm mostly listening to LiquidLounge
The following users thanked this post: Gew