login

Author Topic: LeMega M2+  (Read 513 times)

DrGaryG

LeMega M2+
« on: 08:20:25 | 19 December, 2020 »
I just acquired this radio. It has great features and looks nice but I cant seem to master all the buttons and controls. Does anyone here have experience with this radio?

Dogmatix

• Origin England; resident in Germany.
Re: LeMega M2+
« Reply #1 on: 09:01:45 | 19 December, 2020 »
The LeMega M2+ is a Frontier Smart (formerly known as Frontier Silicon) based radio, and as such, behaves pretty much as most other Frontier based radios. The instructions I downloaded give the old portal address (wifiradio-frontier.com) instead of the new one (smartradio.frontier-nuvola.net), but the old one redirects to the new one. The instructions also appear to show screenshots from a monochrome display, whereas the M2+ has a colour display, which has a different layout. The translation to English leaves something to be desired. The "Source" button is labelled "Mode" on most other Frontier-based radios.

Is there any particular problem you're having?
Radios in use: Roberts Stream 93i & SB1 (×2), Revo Pixis RX, Hama DIT2100, IR110 & DIR3500, Technisat 520. No smart speakers, no voice-control gadgets.

DrGaryG

« Reply #2 on: 11:32:17 | 19 December, 2020 »
The clock shows in clock face format. It must be possible to see it in digital format? I preset 5 stations and have not yet figured out how to go beyond that. I think the more I work with the radio Ill figure it all out. The instruction book could be more user friendly.

Dogmatix

• Origin England; resident in Germany.
« Reply #3 on: 14:44:21 | 19 December, 2020 »
As to the presets, there is something in the intructions about using the button "5+" to access a list of 20 presets, but I'm not sure how that is supposed to work if that button is a preset itself.

As to the clock face, there should be a menu for that, probably under "System Settings" in the main menu..
Radios in use: Roberts Stream 93i & SB1 (×2), Revo Pixis RX, Hama DIT2100, IR110 & DIR3500, Technisat 520. No smart speakers, no voice-control gadgets.

Gabba63

Hama DIT2100MSBT

anything